11th October 2021 Update
Dear Customers & Guests,
We are glad to announce that we are now open for business.
IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING
Please check-in prior to entry and be ready to show your COVID-19 passport to our staff at the front desk on entry.
WALK-IN’s & BOOKING REQUEST:
Due to the restrictions, spaces are limited so bookings are vital to ensure our team can provide a service for you. We strongly recommend that you contact us on 9879 6904 or visit our website, catwalksalon.com.au to book your service prior to entry. Until further notice, we are unable to provide services to those who are unvaccinated due to the public health order.
Please scan the QR below using the camera on your phone to register your details with us.
(No phone? No problems, please see our friendly staff to help complete this step. We will need to physically site your vaccination certificate prior to your service).
We are taking all precautions to ensure your safety while at premises, and we appreciate you helping us adhere to these.
- Please sanitize your hands on entry using the provided sanitizer at the entrance to the salon.
- Kindly refrain from touching or picking up any products that you do not intend on purchasing.
- Please keep at least 1.5m distance between yourself and any other customers.
We thank you for your cooperation and helping the community in reducing the spread of the virus. If you have any questions please feel free to ask one of our friendly team members.
17th July 2021 Update
With the lockdown extending, we will be launching at home care packs next week to get you through until we reopen. We’ll update you on all the details real soon.
Stay positive & Stay safe!
9th July 2021 Update
Given the latest update from NSW Government, our salon will remain closed until further notice. As soon as we have an understanding of when we can reopen, we will contact all missed bookings and reschedule you in ASAP.
Please stay safe
Catwalk Team x
27th June 2021 Update
With the latest COVID-19 outbreak and Greater Sydney stay at home orders, our salon will be closed until the 9th July. Our team will contact all customers with appointments during this time to reschedule. Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you again soon once the restrictions are lifted.
10th May 2021 Update
We are following the latest NSW health advise during the recent outbreak in Sydney. While our team will be continuing to wear face masks, this is not mandatory for our customers. We do you encourage you to continue wear face masks while visiting us, and to please continue to practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitisers & a hand washing stations are available in salon, and we are able to provide you a face mask on request (a small fee may apply).
To all our valued clients,
In the wake of the growing concerns regarding COVID-19, we are taking necessary measures to protect our clients, staff and our local community. The health and safety of our team, and our customers is paramount during this pandemic, and we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure a safe experience in the salon with us during the coming weeks & months.
If any of the below apply to you, please refrain from entering our salon, and contact us instead to schedule a new appointment:
- If you’ve been overseas in the last 4 weeks
- If you’re feeling unwell, or have a cold/flu symptoms
- Recent close exposure with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks, or to someone who has been feeling unwell or has cold/flu-like symptoms
Additional to our existing proper hygiene best practices, and new government guidelines, we have introduced additional measures for your health and safety.
- All our team members in our salon have been thoroughly trained and advised on additional measures they are to take whilst at work, and home.
- To reduce any chance of exposure, we have implemented additional and more frequent deep cleaning & hospital-grade disinfectant of all our areas within our salon, especially high touch areas. This includes regular disinfection of workbenches, stations & tools
- Instructed our staff to regularly wash their hands, as well as ready accessibility to hand sanitizers to staff and customers, as well as alcohol wipes to maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- We have removed all tester units and close proximity testing/sampling within our stores for the foreseeable future.
- Advised our team and customers to maintain a safe distance as reasonably possible and to limit non-critical touching such as shaking hands, etc.
- Maximum limits of customers we are servicing at any one time
Above all, we are taking a common-sense approach and monitoring the situation on a day by day basis. For the time being, it will remain business as usual, until we receive further instructions from the NSW & Federal governments. We will continue and are committed to providing you with the ongoing services that our loyal customers have come to expect, and if at any time you are wanting additional information regarding the steps we are taking to ensure your safety, please reach out to us via email or phone.